Build Your Sales
Enhance your print advertising with an aggressive advertising campaign on isbeingbuilt.com/towtimesredo. Your button or banner ad will be viewed by a unique group of computer-savvy towing professionals who are constantly searching for new ways to save money and increase profits.
And you’ll be a part of our exciting new site! Our extremely popular Headline News section attracts a large number of regular visitors. In addition, we’re constantly upgrading or enhancing our site with new areas designed to appeal to towing company owners and their families.
We presently offer four prime button spots across the top of the page that remain constant. These locations do not rotate and appear no matter where the visitor surfs. We also offer banner ads that appear only on the pages indicated (these ad locations are not constant).
Ad Generation and Method of Transfer
Tow Times Online is prepared to receive your banner ad via a variety of methods. You may send your ad to us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and write TT Online Ad in the subject line. Please do not compress the file. See Technical Specifications.
In the email attachment with the GIF image, please include the entire URL in the following syntax: http://server.domain.com/file.type. The URL must be live by the date the materials are due.
Guidelines For Imaging-Editing Programs
When sending in TIFF files (scans) follow these steps:
- Save line art as a B/W TIFF, not grayscale. Single-color TIFF art can be colored in DTP program (ie: all black, all blue, or all red, etc.).
- Save scanned B/W photos as gray scale (never scan as halftone) at a minimum resolution of 200 dpi at the final size.
- Save scanned color photos at a minimum resolution of 200 dpi at the final size. Be sure to convert color scans to CMYK.
- If possible, scale and rotate TIFF graphics before importing them.
- IMAGES – Resolution, 72 dpi; maximum file size, 10K
- MAP Files – Not accpeted
- ANIMATED BANNER ADS – GIF only; loop must stop after eight seconds.
- URL – URLs that are redirects and do not allow the browser’s Back button to work correctly will not be accepted.
TT PUBLICATIONS WILL USE ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THE TIMELY DELIVERY, ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF REPORTS ABOUT AD BANNER RESULTS. TT PUBLICATIONS SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS AS THEY RELATE TO SAID REPORTS. TT PUBLICATIONS MAKES NO WARRANCY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE REPORTS OR THEIR ACCURACY, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE WARRANTIES OF NONINFRIGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.